Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tipping The Scales...


Ok, My husband and I have begun a contest you may have heard of called "The Biggest Loser". Little did I realize that at the beginning of the contest I would already feel like "The Biggest Loser"...

Wow! Have I really gotten that big over time?!? Well, this is it, you heard it here first. I am turning in my $20.00 buy in with more pleasure then finding that favorite outfit on sale. I know that I won't win, but to get healthy and to get into those American Eagle sz. 6 jeans again will be the winning prize for me!!!

Besides, if you don't already know me, I love to shop and can't wait to start a new wardrobe. =)
And for those of you who DO know me... I would love to be able to get my health in good standing so we could have a baby one day soon. Yes, I said soon ACH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you girl!! We are SO in this together.

PS- I will believe it when I see it...baby.