Friday, January 25, 2008

2 Greys are better than 1



If you don't know already, Sedona is my #1 pet. HOWEVER...One thing to know about Greyhounds is that you can never have just one. Now I know that is the old saying for potato chips and pets ARE a lot more expensive to have, but I know this is something I have put into my mind for a while now.
The hard part... Getting A. to agree with me. I believe that life for a pet is better when they have someone to pass the time with. Even if it is just lying around all day on a pillow waiting for A & I to get home. I have learned this from my mom who lives in AZ. with my stepfather and their two (SEE ABOVE) gorgeous Vizsla "girls." Thats what my mom calls them. And every time I call her, she just has to put them on the phone to hear my voice. Ok. Getting back on track. I would love a female Grey this time. And secretly, I'll let you in on something... As Sedona gets older (10 this April 1) ((Sorry can't do the doggie math... )) I start worrying about losing him.
Some may say it is a bit selfish, but I like to befriend those who understand. (And moms always do!!!)

No comments: