Friday, January 25, 2008

James Taylor Says it Best!


A & I, not the A that I am married to, but the one I have known for well over 17 years is my best friend! I noticed she recently did a comparison blog on her site compairing best friend relationships among us and her triplets. I could draw the Venn Diagram in my head of what it looks like, (Ok, now taking the teacher hat off...) but to describe how it feels is beyond the imagination. I never had the chance of being a sister before meeting her. She is an amazing person who is admired, loved and cared about. We sometimes joke and imagine what life would be like if our husbands DIDN'T get along. I guess the true answer would be that we'd really miss those guys. haha.
"Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall, all you have to do is call, and I'd be there, if you need a friend."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet.